Windridge - Good Powder Coaters
Windridge Coatings are approved powder coaters because:
- Windridge Coatings was established in 1986.
- Patent owners for warm to touch powder coating.
- Introduced powder coating large items to industry.
- First and currently largest box oven in country.
- Developed digital control system to ensure thick work pieces are cured with out burning thin sections.
- Developed approved Tri-Resin Powder Coat System incorporating technically advanced corrosion inhibitors and multi coat fusion bonded powder coating.
- Developed new application system to corrosion inhibit large work pieces.
- Full traceability for all jobs.
- Certificates of conformity and warranties.
- First to use zinc enriched primer.
- No CCJs
- Recommended and specified by architects.
What makes a good powder coater?
A desire to do the job well.
Quality will only be achieved if there is a will to do the job properly. Qualifications and certificates are of no value unless every member of the process shows an interest in the job.